Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yawn, Yawn

Today is my first day shift after working graveyards for 3-months. What a shock to the body. The one thing I can look forward to is that I will be asleep tonight.

Things have been pretty quiet around the campus for me. I have had an occasional meeting but really haven't been around too much. The July 4th parade is coming along nicely. We have been getting some student volunteers and their families advising that they can help hand out water. A big thanks to the Lakepoint McDonalds who donated two cases of water and to Tooele Maceys that gave us a huge discount on the remaining water we needed. We will be handing out over 1200 bottles of water between the two parades. That seems like a lot now, but I am sure it will go really fast. If you are still interested in volunteering contact me via email.