Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I don't want to even think about it

After two years of school I was feeling a little burned out and decided to take summer semester off. I have had one month of not having homework or a class on my daily agenda. Needless to say, it has been nice. I need to start looking at the Fall class schedule and decide which classes I am going to take, but I don't want to even think about it. If I can get anything across to those recent high-school graduates, stay in school. Finish your college education before you have a full-time job, kids, and a house. I really wish I knew everything back when I thought I knew everything. Oh well, the journey will be worth it in the end.

P.S. We still need some volunteers for the 4th of July parades. We are going to have walkers handing out bottle water before the parade starts. If you can help in the Tooele or Grantsville parade please email me at studentrep@aggiemail.usu.edu or contact Suzanne at the campus.