Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One, Two, Three, Break!

Now that the semester is over, I am trying to enjoy the break as I hope all of you are too. My way of relaxing is having some fun with family and friends. One of the things I like to do in my spare time is play volleyball on Wednesday nights. A group of friends my age get to together and try to play what we hope has some semblance to a game of spirited volleyball. Trying to rally back and forth we get a little competitive, but sometimes we have to take a break because we are all laughing so hard from a silly mistake someone has made. I know I am not the only one enjoying the time off. Some of the other USU Tooele Students “dive” right into the fun, Brannan Ekins, Patrick Buhr, and others who have been attending USU Tooele are also enjoying the time off to play some volleyball this week.