Friday, December 11, 2009

Grantsville Dance Helps in the Coat Drive

I just want to thank Grantsville Dance in being the grand finale in the Coat Drive this year. Many people donated coats as they entered the forum of Grantsville High School tonight to watch the annual dance recital. I really want to thank all those that helped USU Tooele Regional Campus assist those in the community that are in need as this time. The coats are going to a great cause and are very appreciated. There are no real words that can describe my gratefulness in being able to help others on my birthday. I know I have said this many times before but again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your help this year. To show of the success the picture will show the majority of the items we were able to collect this year. More then 3 huge boxes were full of blankets and warm clothing. It was perfect!