Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hard Work Pays Off

Wow what a busy week and a half. I have been doing so many different assignments, quizzes, and test in the past week and a half I was about to go crazy but I made it. I have been working so hard I thought I would reward myself by making the time to get to play volleyball with some friends tonight. It was so nice to get out and away from the studying and test taking for once. It was so much fun we played clear until 11:30pm at night. That wasn't such a great idea with work in the morning but hey I enjoyed ever last second. I just think it feels good getting all that work done and taking a break. I feel it was a break worth having. Students… don't forget to reward yourself after all the hard work is done. I had a friend that told me after each semester is over she celebrates by going on a short vacation. I know with busy schedules this isn't always possible but at least take a night off and enjoy some time with your family or friends.