Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Re-entry Program

I was thinking the other day how terrifying it would be if I was an older student coming back to school after twenty years. I think school can be hard just coming out of high school. That is why I am so excited for this new re-entry program. I am learning new details here and there. I have been told so far that this program helps those students that have been out of school for a long time and need a little additional help learning all then new things about how Utah State University runs. Technology is always growing and because of that there are always new systems of submitting assignments, getting grades, and doing online classes. Starting school can be frightening but I think with this new program it will make this transaction easier for those students that want to continue their education.