Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Fun is HERE!

Halloween is a holiday I have never really been use to but I am getting prepared early this year. Through out this week I have been trying my hardest to get assignments, tests, and quizzes done just so I could go spend some time with one of my most amazing friends today. We had the chance to go check out a few Halloween stores just to see what we could find to dress up as for a Halloween event. We found these great glasses just to start off the night. I think this Halloween will definitely be exciting.





We were getting prepared for a Halloween Dinner. All those interested in the LDS Institute Program are invited to come join the fun. The Dinner will be held at the church near 200 South 200 East in Tooele at 6:30 pm on Oct. 31st. Again, come join the fun.