Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's all most over

Well, my summer came and went quicker than expected. Looking back, I feel like I made a good decision regarding taking the summer off to recoup. I really was beginning to feel overwhelmed. I am kinda excited to get back in the swing of things. I have really missed walking through the campus and seeing my fellow students.

I would like to take next summer off also but I really need the corporate finance class and they only offer that face-to-face in the summer. I think I need to really get that idea out of my head.

August is going to be crazy for me. I need to get my kids ready to get back to school, I am going out to Virginia for some training with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, I need go up to Logan for some student rep. training, buy my textbooks, new student orientation, and then classes start. CRAZY!!! CRAZY!!!
At least I can look forward to September.