Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A SIMPLE INTRODUCTION

I want to start off by saying a great big "thank-you" to our outgoing president, Rachael Anderson. Rachael has given so much of her time and energy to our campus over the last three years, we will miss her.

Your new Tooele Campus student rep. is me, Randi Gamble. I have been going to school at the USU Tooele Campus for the past two years. Last year I served as the vice-president student rep. I am working towards a bachelors degree in accounting and then I plan on enrolling in a masters program.

I work full time for the Tooele County Sheriff's Office as a Dispatch Sgt. I have worked there for 13 years. I really enjoy the job because you never know what kind of day you are going to have. The shift work can be exhausting sometimes, and working the holidays when everyone else is home with their families is difficult, but there are so many other parts of the job that I love. I have three kids- a 17 year-old daughter, and two sons 14 and 7 years old.

I stay pretty busy between work, school, and home. The only thing that helps me maintain everything is the support of my family and staying organized.

Enough about me for now. I hope everyone has a great summer and I will keep you posted on upcoming events.