Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why I LOVE being a USU Tooele Student

I was just thinking today how lucky I am to be able to go to the USU Tooele Regional Campus. The reason for me thinking this is because of one of my classes this semester. The professor has helped me by first of all not dropping the class because I was the only one that signed up. Second, my professor has set it up where I have been able to go on job shadows with the people in my field. This has really helped me see what occupation would really fit me and what I would be passionate about doing for my career. Third, I have been able to do some networking to help me in this field for the future. Really I am not sure if you could really have a class like this any other place than USU Tooele. I love the small classroom sizes and the wonderful professors. Again, I count myself a lucky student.