Monday, February 1, 2010

NEW: USU Tooele Writing Lab

I have always struggled with English and I really think this new writing lab will help. Students don't be afraid to check it out either.

Hours:
Monday-Thursday 5-8pm

Location:
Room 114

Contact:
Maren Petersen: mandrew84@msn.com
Erica Hatch: ericahatch@msn.com

Writing Lab FAQ’s

What is the goal of the Writing Lab?
To create better writers, not just better papers. Our focus is on content, organization, and clarity.


Do I have to be in an English class to use the lab?
No. Regardless of the class or ability level, it is always a good idea to have another set of eyes look over your papers. Also, the lab is FREE to all USU students.


How do I make an appointment?
Make appointments on the sign-up sheet at the front desk or call 882-6611. Walk-ins welcome when we are not busy.


What should I bring to my appointment?
Bring a copy of your paper, the assignment details, and any specific questions.


What else do you offer?
Help with research, including the online library, citations, brainstorming, and grammar concepts.