Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to Spring Semester

Hey students! I hope this week was not too crazy for you. It was nice meeting many of you as I had the chance to help direct you to your classes during the week. I know if you are anything like me you are a little excited and nervous for this semester but are taking the jump either way. This week was really interesting as I had the chance to experience three different types of classes at once. I currently have a face-to-face class, a online class, and a broadcast class. I have always enjoyed a face-to-face class because of the participation in class. I think this class will be great as I get to take a few field trips regarding my major and see what some of the options are in the field of Family Consumer and Human Development. My online class is going to be great because many of the lectures are audio along with slide shows. In the past most of my online classes had a lot of reading so I think it will be very refreshing, interesting, and amazing to have more audio presentations. Last, is my broadcast class. I really think this will be one of my favorite classes. My professors seems like so much fun and even though all the students are all over that state I think there will be great group of students for class discussions. For those students that are experiencing a new way of class whether that be online, face-to-face, or broadcast class don’t be too scared because all of these resources are a great way to get a wonderful education from Utah State University. Most of all students I want to wish you the best of luck and success during the semester.